Equipment operators do not know what to do after being struck by lightning.
Emergency scenario planning is inadequate and advice and actions after equipment being struck by lightning cause tyre related injuries..
Credible Failure mode is addressed by:
- BI.01.04 Trained, Competent and Authorised Mobile Equipment Operators
- BI.01.11 Tyre hazard awareness for equipment operators
- BI.04.20 Lightning Storm Plan
- BI.04.52 Nitrogen filled tyres
- BI.05.01 Tyre management accountabilities are assigned and documented
Last Updated: 23/01/2023 03:18:41pm