Potential hazards when underground equipment catches fire include:
- falls during hurried dismounting
- failing to hit the emergency stop and point the machine to the wall
- fleeing the fire without thinking about the safest destination
- stumbling on obstacles on and near the roadway while evacuating the fire area
- remaining too close to the fire
These and other points are described in this checklist type document which can provide guidance for sites preparing risk analyses.
Last Updated: 17/05/2022 02:38:32pm