Applied and effective change management processes are in use at the operating site and these apply to:
- Changes in road networks and traffic flows
- The introduction of new models and types of mobile equipment and components e.g. introduction of electric battery powered equipment
New equipment, road network or traffic flow adjustments follow a defined change management process that:
- Confirms the scope
- Identifies potential impacts for mobile equipment and personnel
- Confirms how hazards will be controlled e.g. signs, barriers, et.
- Communicates relevant information to personnel
The process is applied when introducing new equipment.
Superintendents or Supervisors apply the process when there is a need to change the road network or traffic flows
BI-05P.02 Site change management process apply to changes in equipment, road networks and traffic flows
Last Updated: 23/06/2020 04:01:31pm