Site requirements that all employees, contractors and visitors are fit for duty (unimpaired) while in the workplace.
An effective site fitness for duty approach that:
- Applies equally to all, influences positive behaviours and helps people
- Emphasizes self-management, individuality accountability and shared responsibilities
- Includes ?credible threat? AOD (alcohol and other drugs) impairment screening processes and consequential discipline
- Recognizes and responds to the multiple reasons why people may be impaired at work
- Supports supervisors to remove impaired persons from workplaces and then deals with the reason for impairment
- Minimizes inconvenience to the majority while delivering required outcomes
Training and awareness for all personnel on site fitness for work process and their responsibilities.
BI-05S.06 Comprehensive fitness for work process includes alcohol and other drugs
Last Updated: 23/06/2020 04:01:32pm