Induction processes are in place and applied at operating sites.
Induction training covers:
- Site access including access to nominated areas
- Escorting requirements including vehicle
- Incident reporting and emergency response
- Person Protective Clothing and Equipment (PPE) requirements
- Never modify safety equipment
Handheld mobile phones are never used when operating mobile equipment;
Handheld mobile phones are never used when working around mobile equipment
All personnel at operating sites undertake inductions and these are recorded. Inductions clearly communicate minimum site standards.
BI-01D.02 Protocols for site induction and site access
Last Updated: 07/07/2020 11:54:47am