Access control (pedestrian and vehicle) to operational areas is inadequate – there is routine unauthorised entry of mobile equipment and pedestrians into operational areas.
Personnel in operating areas do not meet site requirements for PPE, high visibility clothing, lights (cap lamps) alerting devices etc.
This Credible Failure mode is addressed by:
- BI-01D.01 Trained personnel who are supported by an appropriate and up-to-date training management system
- BI-01D.02 Protocols for site induction and site and operating areas access
- BI-01P.21 PPE, high visibility clothing, lights and alerting devices required in operational areas – information prepared for all personnel
- BI-01S.01 Clear operator performance management expectations supported by an active and consistent performance management process
- BI-03S.05 Infrastructure protection – placement of barriers and/or warning devices to prevent unwanted vehicle interactions
- BI-04P.10 Specification covering escorting requirements
- BI-04T.01 Ceasing Operations Procedure – significant interaction threats
- BI-05S.01 Regular and consistent application of performance management processes
Last Updated: 05/08/2020 05:46:20pm