Collision at intersection caused by HV not stopping at intersection where LV has right of way, caused by:
- HV is unaware of the presence of LV
This Credible Failure mode is addressed by:
- BI-01P.06 Give way requirements information prepared for mobile equipment operators and pedestrians
- BI-01P.12 Sight lines and blind spots by vehicle type – information prepared for vehicle operators
- BI-03D.01 Road design guidelines set minimum standards for the construction and maintenance of the road network
- BI-03P.03 Expected routes by vehicle type are effectively communicated.
Last Updated: 05/08/2020 11:57:48pm