Work planning processes do not adequately consider the interactions between:
- Mobile equipment units that are undertaking the same task i.e. on the same circuit
- Mobile equipment unit interaction between different work groups e.g. owner vs contractor, operations vs surveying, operations and transport shift change etc.
- Vehicle interactions and personnel working on the ground e.g. operations and infield maintenance, production and charge up crew etc.
This Credible Failure mode is addressed by:
- BI-00D.01 There is a documented site Traffic Management Plan
- BI-04P.01 Vehicle interactions are considered as part of the short-term planning processes
- BI-04T.20 Proximity detection, alerts, advice, and intervention
Last Updated: 05/08/2020 11:45:39pm