- Review or audit schedule does address traffic management
- Review or audit schedule not followed
- People reviewing or auditing traffic management plan lack skills or experience
- Traffic management issues are raised but resolved.
Credible Failure mode is addressed by:
- BI-00D.01 There is a documented site Traffic Management Plan
- BI-01P.02 Task expectations are well communicated and reinforced over the work shift.
- BI-01S.03 Consultation and communication on safety and health
- BI-05D.02 Clear accountabilities for planners are included in comprehensive and site relevant road design guidelines and traffic management plans
- BI-05D.03 Effective contractor management processes
- BI-05P.01 Shift to shift communication
- BI-05P.02 Site change management process apply to changes in equipment, road networks and traffic flows
- BI-05P.03 Consultation and communication on traffic management plan
Last Updated: 06/08/2020 03:23:55am