Alarm and vehicle information panel, with expected responses, are documented by vehicle type and communicated in a style that is appropriate for the audience.
Training for operating mobile equipment includes specific alarm and information panel indicators, based on real world scenarios including abnormal tyre situations. Training modules, based on good operating practice, confirm operator skills in:
- Understanding, acknowledging and responding to alarms and notifications
- Slowing and parking in an appropriate location
- Notifying emergency services
- Activation of fire suppression system
- Use of fire extinguishers and
- Exiting the machine including using an alternate means of egress
Training and assessment of vehicle operators in required responses to alarms and panel indications.
BI-01P.08 Alarm and vehicle information panel expected response – information prepared for operators
Last Updated: 07/07/2020 01:33:52pm