Site fatigue management processes are comprehensive and designed to support employees.
Site fatigue management processes include:
- Education and awareness packages for shift workers
- Optimum shift roster design
- Hours of work and rest requirements including travel time
- Additional work hours management
- Advice and support for supervisors to remove fatigued persons from the workplace e.g. prestart fitness for work judgments,
- Fatigue call ups during shift
Relevant fatigue management awareness and training is provided to personnel, based on their site role and roster.
BI-05D.05 Site fatigue management processes are comprehensive and optimise work rosters
Last Updated: 23/06/2020 04:01:32pm