The Work Packages in this section focus on enhancing existing VI controls, once they are operating as designed, and being monitored and maintained.
From the summary of potential Vehicle Interaction Control enhancement opportunities (WBS 4.1 Relevant Options), assess the cost and benefit of each option based on:
- The failure mode(s) being addressed
- Practicality and impact, has the approach been applied elsewhere?
- Time to effectively implement
- Ease of implementation e.g. workforce acceptance
- Impact on other VI controls e.g. monitoring vehicle operation covering speed, cornering forces, seatbelt use, brake use etc.
- Integration with Phase 4 New VI Control Implementation
- Integration with Mine of the Future strategy
Last Updated: 21/12/2020 02:34:47pm