Work package description
Prepare a stakeholder management plan that:
- Identifies all relevant stakeholders i.e. people, groups, and organisations that could impact or be impacted by the project.
- Analyses their expectations and potential impacts on project
- Develops approaches to inform and engage stakeholders in project decisions and delivery
- Confirms all required stakeholder management activities are included in project plans and progress is tracked as a project moves through different phases
- Increases support and buy-in for the Project as part of business strategy
When preparing the plan, consider stakeholder diversity, stakeholder relationships and the best ways to communicate.
Last Updated: 20/12/2020 06:12:46pm