Work package description
Project initiation is an accountability of the project manager and takes place before planning and execution.
Successful delivery of the VI Control Improvement Project requires:
- Establishing a VI Control Baseline using the Control Framework approach
- Validating the baseline and addressing any gaps
- Identifying and implementing enhancements for existing controls (EMESRT Level 1-7)
- Identifying and implementing new advice and intervention controls (EMESRT Level 8-9)
And deliver these business outcomes for ‘Company’ sites and divisions:
- Satisfy stakeholder requirements
- Meet regulatory, legal, and social requirements
- Assist with implementing business technological strategies
After project initiation, use the VI Control Improvement Project WBS and procedure for a phase 1 kick-off meeting to define major project deliverables, assumptions, and constraints.
Involve sponsors, operational personnel, and other relevant people in the initiation phase.
Last Updated: 20/12/2020 06:12:33pm