The Work Packages in this section focus on confirming that existing VI controls are robust, reliable and practical BEFORE investing in technology to enhance existing or add new controls.
Prepare and implement a plan that will improve the reliability of existing VI controls
Following WBS component 3.1 Site Baseline Validation:
- Review the gaps in existing MEI controls identified in CFw Version 2
- Identify patterns – design controls, operate controls, awareness controls etc.
- Identify practical and integrated approaches to address the gaps e.g. changing or improving specifications, adjusting implementation focus, performance status tracking etc.
- Prepare an action plan to close gaps
- Present plan for management approval
- Implement the plan
- Track status
Confirm inputs required to maintain adequate performance of VI controls
3.2 Existing VI Control Restore and Maintain Plan
Last Updated: 21/12/2020 02:27:20pm