The Work Packages in this section focus on the successful implementation of new VI intervention controls (EMESRT Levels 8–9). This requires the integration of all VI Control Levels for a ‘whole of system’ improvement.
Post pilot (WBS 5.4.1) and operational integration review (WBS 5.5) – fully deploy enhance controls.
Ensure company processes can manage and responding to new performance management information for existing vehicle interaction controls.
As part of operational deployment, prepare a plan covering:
- Routine incorporation of control effectiveness data into work planning e.g. separating underground mining activities
- Using control effectiveness data for monitoring and verifying the effectiveness of operational controls
- Analysis and performance feedback for supervisors, workgroups, and individuals
- Minimum equipment and maintenance requirements e.g. what PDS faults require mobile equipment shutdown
- Ongoing technology maintenance
5.6 Operational Deployment
Last Updated: 21/12/2020 02:53:57pm