Rio Tinto Self Audit Tool for Tyre and Rims – which provides guidance around the types of system elements which are expected for leading practice operations to have in place.
Some key areas explored include:
- Presence and integrity of an organising plan for tyre and rims’ complete life cycle (i.e. selection through to disposal)
- Formality of worker training
- Protocols and check lists for key tasks related to tyre assembly and fitment
- Trigger Action Response Plans/Processes for unwanted and dangerous conditions of wheel assemblies, and
- Tracking systems and registers for wheel assemblies (with similar emphasis as for other pressure vessels.
Last Updated: 23/01/2023 03:16:54pm